When You Have an Empty Space, You Can’t Afford to Wait
With the housing market as strong as it is today, many investors have found it highly profitable to buy cheaper residential properties and upgrade them in order to attract higher paying tenants. This practice can be potentially lucrative for anyone with the capital to invest in such projects, but it is important to make sure that your investment doesn’t go to waste. On the surface, a renovation can appear to make a home or apartment look and feel like new, but if things like the plumbing and electrical systems of a residential property are neglected, the renovations won’t count for much, and can end up costing investors money in the long run. To ensure that doesn’t happen to you, and that your tenants have a safe and comfortable place to live, be sure to enlist an electrical company you can trust to complete any improvements on time, on budget, and to yours and your tenant’s satisfaction.
At Great White Electric, we are aware that tenant improvement projects are very time and budget sensitive, which is why we will work hard to ensure that you receive quality work that is completed according to your schedule and budget. We are more than willing to hear both the landlord and the tenant’s concerns, and will involve both parties in the design stage through to completion if necessary to ensure that our work is completed to everyone’s satisfaction. Work that isn’t finished on time can become very costly for landlords, and extremely inconvenient for tenants, which is why we will be sure to provide a realistic work schedule that ensures everyone’s goals and requirements are met. In addition, we offer a one-year warranty on any of the work we do as well as the equipment we provide, so landlords and tenants can both rest assured that we will be held accountable for all of our work, and any issue will be quickly corrected. Fortunately, out team of certified and fully insured electricians strive to make sure all of their work is completed correctly the first time, so you can rely on your electrical systems and components to work perfectly once work is completed.
Electrical Leasehold Improvement Types
- Commercial Wiring Upgrades – Many commercial buildings that are 40 years old or older could have aluminum wiring, or wiring that is deteriorated and unstable. Most have no GFCI outlets installed and may even have only 2-prong outlets. Along with wiring upgrades, electrical leasehold improvements can also include dedicated outlets for your business needs, as well as surge protectors.
- Electrical Panel Upgrades – Many older commercial buildings may also have older electrical panels that won’t be able to handle the electrical needs of your modern business. Ask us about electrical panel upgrades.
- Commercial Lighting Upgrades – Many business owners choose to replace old fluorescent lighting with brighter, more energy efficient (and cost efficient) LED-based lighting systems. Energy efficient ballast replacement is another electrical leasehold improvement you might consider.
- Security Camera Wiring – Ask us about professional indoor and outdoor security camera wiring and installation. Commercial video surveillance will not only help to deter theft, but can also help authorities identify and capture the perpetrators.
- Electrical Code Upgrades – Leasehold improvements that are up to code help prevent electrical hazards. This is extremely important for businesses not only to minimize the risk of injury, loss, and liability, but also to keep your employees and customers safe.